Current teaching activities (all links are in Russian):
- Online course in Profile School of photography Composition and the Psychology of Perception.
- Course How to Think about Photographs and Understand Them? [suspended]
- Course Selecting Photographs and Composing Series [suspended]
- Seminar The Psychology of Perception and Photographic Composition
- Seminar Contemporary Art Photography
- Book Myths of Photographic Composition (in Russian)
- Album Labyrinth
- Last interview can be found here and here.
- “Watch hands”. An article devoted to the study of attention given by observers to hands on photos.
- “Unusual spaces in photographs and illustration art”
- “We’re looking for something that should be there but isn’t.” A note on examining things that are absent from a photo.
- “An idea that we examine pictures from left to right is a myth after all.” An article that continues an earlier eyetracking study that refutes an idea of examining pictures from left to right.
- “What men think about and what women look at?” An article about gender differences when examining photographs.
Переключиться на русский